My Valentines Day's Menu

Posted by Terence On Sunday, February 12, 2012 1 comments

 Valentines Day is around the corner now, restaurants everywhere are cracking their head in creating their Valentines Day's Menu. Business will be boosting for all the gift store and the floral store.  As for me, I'm cracking my head too in creating my own Valentines Day's Menu. hehe ... So, this would be the weekend to cook for her.  Take me whole afternoon to prepare and cook.  Debone the chicken thigh was really really taking time and luckily the knife was sharp enough. Thanks to youtube too. haha ... Well, glad that she loving it and Happy Valentines Day to all.

My Valentines Day's Menu

www.simplyrecipes.com

Appetizer

Swedish Meatballs

Main Course

Chicken Chop with Mushroom Cream Sauce and Spanish Rice

1 comments:

alice said...

她好幸福哦!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...